Requirements: ePUB Reader
Have you ever gone just a little too far?
Lexie Banks has.
Yep. She just had mind-blowing sex with her stepbrother. In her defense, she was on the rebound, and it’s more of a my-dad-happened-to-marry-a-woman-with-a-super-hot-son situation. But still, he’s been her best friend and confidant for the better part of the last few years … and is so off limits. It’s a good thing she’s leaving in two days for a year abroad in Rome.
But even thousands of miles away, Lexie can’t seem to escape trouble. Raised Catholic, she goes to confession in hopes of alleviating some of her guilt … and maybe not burning in hell. Instead, she stumbles out of the confessional and right into Alessandro Moretti, a young and very easy-on-the-eyes deacon … only eight months away from becoming a priest. Lexie and Alessandro grow closer, and when Alessandro’s signals start changing despite his vow of celibacy, she doesn’t know what to think. She’s torn between falling in love with the man she shouldn’t want and the man she can’t have. And she isn’t sure how she can live with herself either way.
A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers (.ePUB)
- Strength by Carrie Butler (.ePUB)
- My Big Fat Demon Slayer Wedding (Demon Slayer, #5) by Angie Fox (.ePUB) (.MOBi) (.PDF)
- Finding Hart – Ella Fox (.ePUB) (.MOBi)
- Just One Damned Thing After Another – Jodi Taylor (.ePUB)
- Sorrow’s Knot by Erin Bow (ePUB) (PDF) (MOBI)
- Until She Comes Home by Lori Roy (.ePUB) (.MOBi)
- Melissa Gorga: Love Italian Style (.ePUB)
- Only Love Survives – Renee Charles (.ePUB) (.MOBi) (.PDF)
- Shadows by Robin McKinley (.ePUB) (.PDF) (.MOBi)
- The Liberty Amendments – Mark R. Levin (.ePUB) (.MOBi)