Requirements: ePUB Reader
Have you ever gone just a little too far?
Lexie Banks has.
Yep. She just had mind-blowing sex with her stepbrother. In her defense, she was on the rebound, and it’s more of a my-dad-happened-to-marry-a-woman-with-a-super-hot-son situation. But still, he’s been her best friend and confidant for the better part of the last few years … and is so off limits. It’s a good thing she’s leaving in two days for a year abroad in Rome.
But even thousands of miles away, Lexie can’t seem to escape trouble. Raised Catholic, she goes to confession in hopes of alleviating some of her guilt … and maybe not burning in hell. Instead, she stumbles out of the confessional and right into Alessandro Moretti, a young and very easy-on-the-eyes deacon … only eight months away from becoming a priest. Lexie and Alessandro grow closer, and when Alessandro’s signals start changing despite his vow of celibacy, she doesn’t know what to think. She’s torn between falling in love with the man she shouldn’t want and the man she can’t have. And she isn’t sure how she can live with herself either way.
A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers (.ePUB)
Incoming search terms:
- A little too far epub
- Once We Were – Kat Zhang (.ePUB) (.MOBi) (.PDF)
- Ravage: An Apocalyptic Horror Novel – Iain Rob Wright (.ePUB) (.MOBi) (.PDF)
- Where We Are: Our Band, Our Story: 100% Official – One Direction (.ePUB)
- Texting the Underworld – Ellen Booraem (.ePUB) (.MOBi)
- AMERICA ONE: Return To Earth – T. I. Wade (.ePUB)
- TransAtlantic: A Novel by Colum McCann (.ePUB) (.MOBi) (.AZW3)
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest: 50th Anniversary Edition – Ken Kesey (.ePUB)
- [Criminals Of The Ocean #1] – Enslaved by the Ocean by Bella Jewel (.ePUB)
- Convicted (Consequences #3) – Aleatha Romig (ePUB)
- Possess Me Slowly (Shattered #2) by Joya Ryan (.ePUB) (.MOBi) (.PDF)